Pages

Monday 19 August 2019

Bloom And Grow handcoloured birthday card Stampin' Up!

Bloom And Grow hand coloured birthday card


Floral birthday or thank you cards are always popular. I created todays card using Bloom and Grow from Stampin' Up!. A bright cheery set and changing up the colours means you can make any card for any occasion. 

 I simply stamped and coloured with Stampin' Blends Alcohol markers and watercolour markers. The colours are Purple Posy, Calypso Coral, So Saffron and Pear Pizzaz. The splash of Calypso Coral clashes yet complements the Purple tones. And not by accident I gleaned that colour combo from the Stampin' Up! 2019 annual catalogue, a great too when I loose my mojo.
I think the new Purple posy is a super soft and pretty colour. I used the same colour as the background for my photo here so you can really see just how lush it is.

If you would like to try this card for yourself I have a step by step video tutorial on my YouTube.

Bloom and Grow handmade card video tutorial




Product List

Measurements to create Bloom and Grow card

Card base 11 3/4 x 4 1/8" fold in half to form card base.
Cut white card for inside to 5 3/4 x 4"
Cut DSP for front to 3 7/8x 5 5/8"
Small white panel measures 4 x 3"

2 comments:

  1. You make it look so simple.with your card designs
    I also love you laugh it makes it look fun
    Marie Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely creation... Thank you

    ReplyDelete