Pages

Saturday 17 August 2019

Stampin for all colour challenge

Happy Saturday and welcome to another Stampin For All colour challenge. Every Wednesday I set a colour challenge over on my facebook forum Stampin' For All. The idea being to help give a tiny spark of inspiration to help everyone with their creativity.

Colour choices are often the hardest thing to determine when starting a project so sometimes this type of challenge can help. It takes the thinking away and often can really help. So just stop thinking pick these three colours and create … have fun.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Your tutorials are excellent. No extra chit chat, straight to the point, only necessary details. Perhaps you should do a tutorial on how to do tutorials! I have patience issues, and I never feel as I do with most you-tube tutorials, oh for ^&*I sake, get on with it! Kudos.

    ReplyDelete