Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2019

How to make a diamond faceted box.

I have waited a while to try this box design thinking it was difficult … WRONG !! This design is so super easy I had to come show you just how easy it is.

Faceted boxes are visually pleasing, they look different and make you look like your super clever. I will show you how to make this we can keep it between us just how easy it is.

Once you master the design all you need do is decorate. This is the best bit for me and I had awesome fun making this box unique with some stamping., I used Beauty abounds and Butterfly gala this time around. I just love butterflies and any excuse to use them and I will.

I have a fun step by step video tutorial for you to watch and see how you too can add this box design to your list of "I can do that". So why not grab a fresh brew, get comfy and enjoy the video.

Product List

Video tutorial how to make a diamond faceted box 



Measurements to create diamond faceted giftbox 

Cut card to 7 7/8 x 11"
short side score at 2 1/2, 4 5/8, 7 1/8"
turn 90 degrees so skinny score line is at the top score down to second score line only 2 1/2, 5, 7 1/2 and 10"
turn card all way round so bottom is now at the top score to the 1st score line 1/4 , 2 3/4, 5 1/4, 7 3/4 and 10 1/4"
Then score middle section in diagonals from score line to score line to create triangles see youtube video for clarity.
Construct box as per youtube video.

No comments:

Post a Comment