Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

One sheet wonder envelope card..

As a Shabby chic girl at heart nothing makes me happier than when Stampin' Up! do something I can use for this style. The tea room suite is just pure shabby chic heaven for me. I adore everything from the colour f the DSP to the copper vinyl stickers, every element of this entire suite is pure bliss.

I saw these one sheet style cards in an envelope whilst surfing Youtube ...its not new there are countless videos but I wanted to give it my own take. You only need one sheet of 12 x 12 DSP to make it. Indeed you could change up the sizing you just need to start with a square.

I combined the Tea room DSP with the co-ordinating stamp set and tnbinlits choosing to keep colours simple using coastal cabana ink to match my DSP sheet.

I decorated the inside using the stamp set and the vinyl stickers which are so elegant and such great quality they are an absolute dream to use.

In all an easy project which gives beautiful results. I do hope you will give this project a try. I have a fun step by step tutorial for you to follow on my Youtube. All products used are listed below so you can see exactly what I used. So why not grab a brew get comfy and enjoy the video... 


                                     

Happy stamping xxxx Amanda

Product List

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, I didn't see the measurements for your Coastal Cabana cs nor your Very Vanilla cs? Would you mind sending those to me? How do you like or love your New, Take Your Pick Tool? I've ordered my, sh0uld be here tomorrow I hope! I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete