Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Hand stamped box and gift tags


As many of you will have noticed Stampin' Up! had a colour revamp with the new catalogue. One of the new colours being Highland Heather, the most beautiful shade of lilac which I wanted to share with you today.

I created a simple box with a hand stamped lid using the stunning new colour and the Detailed with love stamp set. I used most of this stamp set to create the hand stamped box lid, belly band, the sentiment and the tags inside. 

Now On my video I made the mistake of saying the stamp comes as a bundle with the Stitched labels framelits... it doesn't it comes as a bundle with the trio punch and I have left images and links below ..oops my mistake. The framelits accompany the stitched all around stamp set so I mixed and matched these sets.

I love how this project turned out and love the contrast f the highland heather against the Whisper white for a crisp fresh look.

I do have a step by step tutorial on this project for you to follow and I shall also leave measurements below. I do hope you enjoy this project and will try it for yourself. So why not grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the tutorial ?... 

Happy stamping xxx Amanda 


                                   
Measurements

Box base 5 1/2 x 8 1/4" score on all four sides at 1 1/2"
Box lid 5 5/8 x 8 1/4" score on all four sides at 1 1/2" cut flaps and form box as per tutorial video above.
Band cut Coloured card to 5 5/8 x 1 3/4" cut White card 5 5/8 x 1 1/4"
Tags cut card to 4 1/2 x 2" and DSP to 1 3/4 x 3 3/4"

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment