Pages

Thursday 7 June 2018

Just because .... make a card send a card.

Sometimes you need a card JUST BECAUSE. The particular one was made to welcome a new lady to my Stampin' Up! team. So a kind of non specific theme. But who says we should only send cards to mark an occasion such as a birthday ? I remember somewhere in my memory banks the CEO of stampin' Up! Sarah Douglas promoting " make a card send a card" to encourage and inspire us all to make and send cards for any occasion. It like a little piece of love through the post.

I am loving Blackberry Bliss .. returning colour however new to me as this colour was before my time as it were. I love how it coordinates so beautifully with the new Petal Pink. Both colours are featured in this DSP which comes from the Natures poem stack. I also used the same colours in card stock along with Very Vanilla .

The sentiment and die cut are from the stitched all around bundle which I also adore...I shall be saying that A LOT as I LOVE everything in our new catalogue !Such a pretty feminine looking die cut which is paired up with strips punched using the delicate ribbon border punch. The DSP is then lined between.

I did decorate the inside ever so slightly too carrying on the look to layer up the colours of card stock ...

I hope my new lady likes her card, I certainly love the idea of sending more hand made pieces of love in the post JUST BECAUSE.

This is a blog exclusive project so no video tutorial for this one but you can find all the products used listed below and as always my card starts at 4 x 5 3/4" . The DSP strip is 2" wide and the full length of the card.

I hope you enjoyed this project. please do apply to get emil updates so you never miss any postings.

Happy stamping xx Amanda

Product List

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Amanda, I often send just because cards.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour combo it is very vintage and could be dark enough to be masculine if the die pieces were changed x thanks Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete