Pages

Saturday 20 June 2020

Team Scrimpy blog hop, Annual catalogue favourites

Here we are again blog hopping as a team. This month some of Team Scrimpy and I are showcasing our firm favourites from the NEW Stampin' Up! catalogue. My favourite HAS to be the Peony Garden suite. It truly is beautiful. From the stamps to the beautiful dies to the subtle and wonderful Designer series paper. This suite ticks all the boxes for me.

For todays Team Scrimpy hop I created a stunning stationary set and carry folder. All using Peony Garden. Today is a show and tell I will share a video tutorial and measurements on Monday.

So this pretty folder has a strap and buckle style fastener and is decorated with one of the 3d Peony flowers. I added a pretty stickpin and some hand dyed seam binding for a special touch.
we have two pockets inside holding stationary. The stationary is had created using the Prized peony stamp set.

I added envelopes custom writing paper and a notebook each page having stamped detail. In all a stunning set to create and gift.

I hope you enjoyed this project I will return Monday with a tutorial so you can create one yourself.

Please do Join the rest of my team in their blogs and see their specially made creations today.

Have an amazing weekend and ... Happy stamping xxx Amanda


Natalie Arnold

Tricia Smith

Karen McClure

Helen Chandler

7 comments:

  1. Wow I have my green eyed monster face on lol x it’s a beautiful set you done superb x

    Lots of love always Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, you just blow me away. Absolutely gorgeous!! Can't wait for tomorrow's tutorial!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love this Amanda what a beautiful gift this would make for someone and I love the beautiful flower on the front going to have to invest in this set myself its stunning thanks for sharing shall look forward to watching you make this on monday xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Style in a box! Love it.

    ReplyDelete