Pages

Friday 19 June 2020

Easy hand drawn shapes for stamping

I love simple stamping, but I also love to make stamped images a little different by adding a twist. Todays card has such a twist with a hand drawn shape helping to accentuate the beautiful stamped image.

This card uses ONE stamp and just black ink . We bring in the colour pop with just the cardstock making it great for new stampers. Our hand drawn circle element adds a extra touch making this different from other cards using the same stamp.

I love how the Magenta madness really does stand loud and prod on this card it goes beautifully with the black ink.

So simple to recreate and I have a full step by step video tutorial for you to follow to make it even easier.

All the products used are listed below all you need do is click one photo to browse my online stampin' Up! store.

Have a great day and … happy stamping xxx Amanda



Product List
Video tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment