Pages

Friday 5 October 2018

#scrimpyscardswap number 14 from Pam Farr



I am so loving doing this challenge #scrimpyscardswap gives me so much joy. I get to meet new creators from all over the world as they share their beautiful work with me and in turn I can share with you. Then I get to send them one in return ...what a joy.

Todays card is a pure delight. Both cute and colourful and really well made. All the way from Alabama this card was created by the talented Pam Farr. Again Pam states she is fairly new to card making with basic supplies yet look how amazing her card is ... outstanding and goes to show how creative we can be.

A huge thank you to Pam for sending me a smile across the pod, I do hope I a=can do her justice when I send one in return.

You can join in my challenge by simply sending a card , my details are on the contacts page of this blog. I will showcase your work on my Youtube and share it on my blog. I will also send one in return ... #scrimpyscardswap is a great way to get sharing your cards.

Happy crafting xx Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment