Pages

Thursday 4 October 2018

Batch making cards made EASY with memories and More


I have said before I am determined to make all my own Christmas cards this year. Handmade just shouts made with love. But I'm a realist, I'm a busy mum and wife and also work full time from home on my Stampin' Up! business. So if I'm making them I need a quick way to do it.

Memories and more card packs are the answer ! with heaps of ready to go card fronts,  stickers and smaller cards too with just a speck of imagination you can make a big pile of cards super fast. Stampin' Up! have done all the work for you taking the headache out of co-ordination and sizing ... already done ! you just get creative.

Pair a pack of the Santa's Workshop memories and more cards with the co-ordinating card base and envelope pack and thats pretty much all you need. Why not invite some friends round and make them together ? .. or sit on a wet Saturday afternoon and make some with your children or grand children.

Whomever you make them with,  this is a great solution to wanting home made fast, easy and affordable ... and you don't need fancy tools .. hey you don't even have to stamp if you don't want to. The feeling of making your own is without a doubt priceless and your friends and family will be super impressed when you say casual .." yeah I made them myself ".

Check out my fast fun Youtube tutorial where I show you five cards made with the Stampin' Up! Santa's Workshop memories and more cards so you can see just how much fun it ...and how easy! so grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video. Links to the products are below simply click to see them in my shop where you can purchase them .

Happy crafting xxx Amanda


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment