Pages

Friday 14 September 2018

Stunning fabric gift bags, craft fair idea.


When paper and fabric come together to make a beautiful project I am in my element. I love creating with fabric and these small cloth bags ae awesome to work with. 

The Sanat's bags from Stampin' Up! are a great new and versatile product. You can stamp on them with our inks, you can paint them with our new shimmer paints possibilities are endless. Just do this on that the inks are not all colour safe so these are purely decorative...one couldn't keep ones swimming things in them for example !!.. 

I decorated mine with paper, ribbon, stamping , die cuts and some paper flowers I had in my stash for about six years. See crafters never throw anything out as we just know it will come in handy and these sure did.

I used our beautiful new shimmer paint to add a frosted look to the green sprigs to the left of the bag. It doesn't show well on the picture but this paint is amazing.

I do have a full and fun step by step video tutorial on my Youtube for you to follow along with. So go grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda
          

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment