Pages

Sunday 16 September 2018

#scrimpyscardswap first entry.



A few days back I announced a challenge I was setting. The challenge is to encourage more of us to make and send cards. So I pledged that if anyone took part and choose to send me a hand made card I would send them one in return.

I received my very first entry from the lovely Tricia from Fife. I was so excited when I saw the #scrimpyscardswap written on the envelope I couldn't wait to see what was inside



Tricia card is just stunning with a beautiful intricate die cut frame as the focus. The colours are all beautiful and it has been put together with lots of care and attention to detail. I can't help but adore
it.

Tricia did send me a crd with all her links on if you click the photo above you should be able to view it. If not click the link below and hop on over to my Youtube where i have a close up video of this card and my reaction when I opened it. 

So please do go grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda



1 comment: