Pages

Thursday 13 September 2018

Merry Christmas to us all... no stamp, simple elegance


I have said it a billion times and I will say again ...simple cards rock. This one doesn't even have any stamping, instead the focus is the beautiful word die cuts. Contrasting the Merry Merlot card on the soft bokhed effect DSP really makes them pop. An easy batch make card you can make up really quick. 

So all you need do is crank that big shot a few times. Those of you whom have an electric machine , I'm totally envious and hoping I am on Santa's good crafter list this year, apparently I wasn't last year but Im hopeful. So if you do have the electric version you can cut these babies all day long ..I may bribe my small child to help me cut a heap of these in different colours.

Adding a simple tied knot with the stunning Merry Merlot and copper ribbon adds that touch of Christmas sparkle and tuns this design from basic to simple elegance .... I don't have a tutorial as such on this card but I will say the words are fairly large but still do fit on a standard size card which I typically cut so it measures 5 3/4 x 4 1/8". Cut the DSP either 1/8 or 1/4" smaller and your good to go.

I hope you will give this card a try, all the products I used are listed below for you to browse.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment