Pages

Monday 5 March 2018

Picture perfect simple thank you cards ...

Who doesn't like a ray of colour to wish away the Winter. I certainly do, and these cards just make me smile. So bold and colourful and cheerful. Most importantly super easy.

I designed this card specifically to be made in bulk and quickly... these are my thank you cards for all who shopped with me in February. I hope they bring a smile to my customers faces when they open these bright cheery cards. 

Using the Picture perfect party DSP has to be the easiest way to create cards. The stunning 6x6 DSP pack has 48 sheets at a fantastic price point, making these cards budget friendly too. Again I am using up my 2016-18 in colour card stock here for the card bases. The sentiment is non fuss and while bold enough to stand out... does not detract form the DSP. A fantastic combination.

A very easy card to re create with minimal supplies and tools. A4 card is simply cut in half then each piece folded in half for the base. The DSP panels are then cut 1/8th of an inch smaller . The sentiment is stamped and cut by hand with the lemon lime twist used to mount the sentiment, again trimmed by had. Super easy and a great way to make a batch of cards in no time.

I hope you will give this card a try. All items used are listed below and if you wish to purchase or browse simply click the photos. 

Remember Sale-A-Bration ends on the 31st of this month so make sure you grab those free goodies before they are gone until next year. The Sale-A-bration catalogues are at the right of this post simply click to view.

Happy stamping , hugs xxx Amanda

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment