Pages

Friday 2 March 2018

Celebrating Sale-A-Bration Global Design Project #127

Today I am celebrating two of my favourite Sale-A-Bration freebies. I adore our copper foil sheet and so when I saw the Springtime foils had copper in the design I was delighted. I think this years free items have been especially pretty and I love how some items we get to keep. The Celebrate you thinlits are one such rarity...a Sale-A-Bration item we get to see carry over into the new catalogue in June.

This weeks Global Design project theme is Sale-A-bration so what a perfect excise to show off these beautiful products. I created a very simple no fuss card, yet the products and the copper foiling make it look special.

My card is standard 11 1/2" x 4 1/8" scored at 5 3/4" to form the base. I then cut a sheet of the Springtime foils which measured 5 3/4" x 4 1/8" and sliced out a 1 3/3" mid section ... just enough for a tiny copper foil strip and a sentiment, also cut from copper foil.

In all i think a clean cut elegant look. i do hope you will give this card a try yourself. All products used are listed below. Also please do go over to the Global design Project blog and check out the other entries via this link




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment