Pages

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Saying bye to 2016-18 in colours with Eclectic expressions



Another amazing free stamp set from Stampin' Up! from our 2018 Sale-A-bration extravaganza. I love this one as it gives us a water colour smooshing effect in a controlled way.

I sat and created lots of cards with one of my team member ready for customers over the next few months. I made the decision to use up my HUGE stock pile of 2016-2018 in colours card stock. These colours are set to retire at the end of May and so I didn't want to have any left over. I also need to check I have re inkers for all my 2016-18 ink pads. I love them and will continue to use them and keep them in my collection, so I don't want to run out! If you have these in your crafty collection be sure and do the same. Before long these will be in short supply and then .... gone for good.

Such a pretty card and so simple to do, i created a whole heap in a short space of time. cards don't have to be complicated. Sometimes we can let them just breathe and let the colours speak for themselves.

I do hope you enjoy this card and will give it a try at home. Come join me as I create this card on my Youtube channel, share the process and some chat and fun too. Go grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video... don't forget to top up on those 2016-18 colour supplies, I have left links below...

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment