Pages

Wednesday 10 January 2018

Lots of Lavender thank you card





I love Lavender, I have it growing in my garden and love the sweet smell when you waft past ...mine smells all year round but in the Summer when the pretty purple haze spreads in my garden its just beautiful. This stamp set caught me eye as soon as I saw it in the Sale-A-Bration catalogue and I selected it as one of my first choices.

An unassuming yet stunning stamp set with a two stage element, where by you stamp the outline then overlay with a second stamp which gives a watercolour wash effect. A very soft and pretty stamp set and a must as you collect your free Sale-A-Bration stamps. One free with every £45 spend.

I used the stunning Wisteria Wonder and Perfect Plumb card and layered with Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper. A paper doily layered so it softly peeks out from behind adds to the shabby country garden feel. I love it ....

My sentiment was borrowed form the Petal Pallet stamp set, but you really can utilise any you may have in your collection.

I hope this card shows the beautiful possibilities this stamp set brings and I hope you will try this card ...case to your hearts content.

The products used are listed below and there is a full YouTube tutorial for you to follow. So grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video..

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment