Pages

Thursday 11 January 2018

Hand coloured congratulations card




I like to keep my team inspired so every week I hunt for a card or sketch for them to follow. This weeks was one I simply selected at random from Pinterest. Pinterest is a fantastic resource for us to use to grab ideas to keep our creative Juices flowing. I do advise taking just a glimmer of inspiration but not directly copying...that's too easy. So here is my card from the one I found. The original one is here and a beautiful card...
I created mine using falling flowers stamp set which I totally adore, and combined with the Sale-A-Bration freebie thinlits celebrate you. I actualy made my card using up left overs on my desk cut for other projects then not needed. A practice I try to do regularly to save build up of those dreaded scraps !

I am not the best at colouring using alcohol markers, its early days for me I am still learning, but I think they give brilliant results even for a novice like me.The alcohol pens come in a full set or you can buy individuals or duo's . I advise buying in duos as then you get the light and dark shade together. The colour lifter/ blend pen is an essential it really makes your work look seamless.

I hope you enjoy this card , remember Pinterest is a fantastic resource, you can find all my work on there too. Just click the P icon ion my right tool bar and then click follow so you dont ever miss any of my projects and also other things I collect on my boards.

happy stamping xx Amanda

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment