Pages

Thursday 17 March 2022

Artful Tulips thank you card

 I have been so lucky this week to get the opportunity to help create samples for one of Spellbinders NEW releases. Todays card is created using the Artful Tulips dies designed by the talented Vicky Papioannou.

I kept this card fairly clean and simple. As simple as I could... I don't do negative space very well you you will see very subtle stencilling in my white space. I kept the colours to purple tones to make the design simpler.. and because I shall send it to my friend who loves purple.



I think this turned out really pretty. I especially love how the dies also emboss, giving texture to the shapes. Also this one cuts each element separately so you can mix and match your colours. 

These are available direct form Spellbinders... Sadly I wasn't fast enough setting up my affiliate account to have personal links.. Snooze ya loose but I'm thrilled to have been part of this new release.

Thanks for sharing this card with me have an outstanding day .

x Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment