Pages

Tuesday 15 March 2022

NEW release !!! Painted blooms card tutorial dies by Vicky Papaioannou f...


Paint your world .. I shall try card by card. Today I am sharing several beautiful cards made using a NEW collection from Spellbinders. The collection being showcased today was designed by the amazingly talented Vicky Papaioannou and the collection is called Paint your world.

My first share is this stunning tuxedo card using the Painted blooms die set.
This simple tuxedo card base is made special by the stunning dies. A beautiful detailed paintbrush decorated with greenery and hand created daisies. A true wow card. 

I have a FULL step by step tutorial on this card sharing everything from the card base to how you make the flowers. You will find the link below. I have more beautiful cards to share with you as the week unfolds.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. You can purchase the products used direct from Spellbinders by following this link https://www.spellbinderspaperarts.com/paint-your-world/

No comments:

Post a Comment