Pages

Monday 14 February 2022

Triple floating diamond card

Triple floating diamond card tutorial.

Hey everyone today I am sharing what I think is a different kind of fold. I have searched and cannot find one exactly the same. I call this a triple floating diamond card easy to, make hard to photograph ! 


The cards main feature of this card is the three diamond panels perfect for elaborate decoration. Those who are sharp eyed card makers will see this is inspired by the diamond easel card.. I doubled it up and created a different fold. \the Diamonds move and you can display the card several ways I came up with four different senarios depending how you stand it making this card super versatile.



I kept the card base plain so all the focus is on the stunning florals. These are created using Sketched flowers from the Floral Script collection by Lou Collins you can find the set used via this link https://tidd.ly/3gQOPaZ. I stamped using Archival ink on water colour paper and then painted the images. Once dry I cut them out but there are co-ordinating dies for this stamp
here  https://tidd.ly/3HO0MK1 for those who don't enjoy fussy cutting. I think you will agree these are simply stunning. 

I have a full real time tutorial with instructions and measurements here so you can learn this card too. I do hope you will give it a try and add this fancy fold to your collection of cards you can make easily at home.

Happy crafting xx Amanda


        

No comments:

Post a Comment