Pages

Wednesday 9 February 2022

Altered playing cards #6love weekly challenge

Altered playing cards #6love weekly challenge... 

So every Tuesday on my Facebook group Create with Scrimpingmommy we alter playing cards. Why ? I hear you ask .. because we can and if we can we will ( Thomas Shelby !! ha ha ). We love creating something from nothing, we love creating together... and mostly we just love to create little bits of art because it is fun!

You are more than welcome to join in we are on week six and this weeks theme is LOVE .. however you wish to interpret it.

I have shared a video below of how I created mine using my Papercraft society box 28 still available via Craftstash UK here >> https://tidd.ly/3IETBUF

Hope you enjoy the video do leave a comment let me know what you think xxxx Amanda



                    

No comments:

Post a Comment