Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2020

Heat embossing tips with Good Morning Magnolia.

Happy Wednesday everyone. Today I am re using a firm favourite Good Morning Magnolia. Whilst making this card I have filmed a tutorial giving hints and tips along the way for successful heat embossing. You can achieve many many looks with heat embossing. My favourite is simple white on coloured card.

The white embossing on Kraft or crumb cake is my all time favourite. We have also heat embossed here on vellum which takes embossing beautifully.

For a pop of colour we have a small magnolia bud stamped on white card and coloured with Rococo Rose light and dark Stampin Blends. I also show you how to colour this on the video tutorial below.

You can make this card EASILY by following my tutorial below... have fun creating please do leave a comment and subscribe to my channel and to my blog.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda


Product List


Video Tutorial



Measurements

Base 11 3/4 x 4 1/8" score at 5 7/8"
coloured layer front 5 3/4 x 4"
coloured layer inside 5 3/4 x 4" White layer inside 5 5/8 x3 7/8"
Vellum strip 4x 1"

1 comment:

  1. I would love to get part one of the mini album please ddoran133@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete