Pages

Wednesday 15 July 2020

Easy mini album tutorial, Forever Greenery


Over the last week I have completed a set of three videos sharing how to make this pretty 6 x 6 mini Album. I Love how this book turned out and think it is a great one for beginners. The binding is simple and the measurements are consistent throughout making it easy to follow. 




I will leave the measurements and video links below so you can create this yourself at home.

VIDEO ONE



VIDEO TWO


VIDEO THREE


Happy crafting xxx Amanda

MEASUREMENTS


Pages 12 x 6" scored at 6" .. I used pre made card bases. paper layer 5 3/4 x 5 3/4" on full pages. pocket pager paper layer is slightly less at 5 5/8 x 5 5/8"so it sits inside pocket area.
Binding strips 1 x 6^ scored at 1/2" one for each page
Pockets 6 3/8 x 2 1/2" I made 12 score on two short and one long side at 1/4" fold over to anchor to book. Paper layer 5 5/8 x 2"
Photo mates 5 1/4 x 5 1/4" paper layer 5 x 5"


4 comments:

  1. I made one yesterday not the same measurements but what I had available it looks ok so far can’t wait to decorate it with new papers and I will try and keep you posted it wasn’t great like yours but it’s mine and I love even plain take care stay safe Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch you all the time from America. Love these dies and dsp. The journal is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work! Thank you for teaching us to make the booklet.

    ReplyDelete