Pages

Monday 29 June 2020

Forever Greenery fancy fold, facebook live project

Yesterday I started a new series on my Facebook Business page Scrimpy's Stampin closet. Every other Sunday I will be sharing a project with you LIVE. I am calling this slot 'easy like Sunday morning live'. This Sunday I created a lovely fancy fold using Forever Greenery suite which I absolutely love !!



I am super please how pretty this turned out. I knew in my head what I wanted to achieve and this is pretty close. I love how the dies co-ordinate with the stamped images. This means you are able to cut them out real easy and build great clusters as the focal point for your card. 

The colours are outstanding too the green tones are deep and rich, yet bright and uplifting.

I did save my Facebook live and have it on my YouTube for you to watch this fun live shares the creation of the card from beginning to end.

I will leave measurements and products used below for your reference.

Please do watch the tutorial and maybe you would like to join my next live on Sunday the 12th July.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

Video Tutorial




Product List

Measurements

Card base 11 7/8 x 41/8" score at 5 7/8" fold in half then fold top layer back over in half.
Front card base 3 1/8 x 4 7/8" white layer 3 x 43/4"

DSP for main panel of card 4 x 5 3/4" DSP for folded front panel 2 7/8 x 4"

No comments:

Post a Comment