Pages

Saturday 25 January 2020

Team Scrimpy blog hop Under My Umbrella

Today I am blog hopping with some of my team to share ideas using products from or new Spring/ Summer catalogue.

I must admit I got distracted and kinda left this a tad late and in a blind panic chose the first set to hand. The awesome under my umbrella bundle. As you may know I love stamp and punch bundles so this for me is a must. The co-ordination is perfect. Punches are less hassle for me thank dies and great for those who don't have a die cutting machine... I love to collect punches they are my guilty pleasure.

Here is my card you will find links below to the other ladies in the hop and their beautiful creations so please do hop along and check them out.





 I used watercolour techniques on my card. Doing a smooshed background, flicking paint over the top than adding stamped, water coloured then punched out elements.

The sentiment is one stamp which once stamped out I separated in three parts. The border around each is created using a scrap of card dipped in black ink a simple technique to make the words stand out. The wellies are coloured with stampin blends then fussy cut. I think it looks effective. Hope you like it too and will give it a try. 

Here are the other ladies in the hop please do visit and leave words of encouragement.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda






7 comments:

  1. Great Card, I may have to add this bundle... you've changed my mind on it!! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely this set is on my wish list x the colours you used work perfectly x Stunning card as always x Love and hugs always Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Amanda - those finishing touches with the drops just bring the whole thing together. Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, especially how the bright red wellies 'pop' out at you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is different for you. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete