Pages

Thursday 23 January 2020

Peaceful Poppies four ways no 8-11 #31dayscraftchallenge

Today I am sharing several cards made from the same suite. Peaceful Poppies from Stampin' Up! is a fantastic, vibrant and versatile suite of fully co-ordinating products. Ready co-ordination makes your crafting so much easier and you cant fail to make great cards when the colours and products match perfectly. It really does make your crafting so much easier.




You can craft along with me making the last card and see the others up close in the video below.


                 

I will be adding individual photographs after work today when the light is better. You can see them up close in the above video. Excuse the messy desk !

As we are in Sale-a-bration this means for every £45 you spend you can choose a free sale-a-bration item. The items are all listed in my web shop and links are to the left of my blog on a pc or laptop.

Have an amazing day, I shall be back shortly with more fantastic ideas for you to try

Happy stamping xxxx Amanda


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment