Pages

Sunday 26 January 2020

Easy notecard gift set tutorial


Making boxes for notecards is one of my favourite things to craft. This little fold over flap gift box is so simple to create you can easily make these no matter what your experience level is in crafting.

This project is the perfect gift box for those cute 3x3 notecards and makes for an in expensive gift for any occasion.

I used the Best dressed notecards which only need simple decoration to complete. Then created this co-ordinating gift box using the best dressed papers. The sentiment is from the stamp set of the same suite. There are some great sentiments in this set, I chose the Happy Mothers day knowing I could easily punch it out with the classic label punch. making my life easier and my sentiment straight for certain.

I have a fun and full step by step tutorial on this project so you can give it a try. I will leave the measurements and items used below for you .. with all the work done all you need do is have some fun creating.

Happy crafting xxx Amanda


Product List

video tutorial 


 Measurements

cut card to 9 1/2 x 6 1/4"
on long side score at 1/2 - 1 - 1 1/2 - 5 - 5 1/2 - 6"
on short side 3/4 - 4 1/4 - 4 3/4"
dip layers 3 1/4 x 3 1/4" or 3 x 3" if you want to be more frugal.

No comments:

Post a Comment