Pages

Monday 5 August 2019

Floating window card made easy.

I might sound like a stuck record but I don't do complicated card making. I like projects to look awesome but I aint got the time … or attention span … to take hours over them. Todays project is awesome and made in next to no time . Perfect !!


I find adding other mediums to card making both fun and challenging. Sometimes I want a change from plain card and stamping. Window cards are such fun and so easy to make they are a refreshing change from good old card stock.

So the basic concept is you trim away some card stock and replace it with a window sheet. On this card I did just that and then fussy cut two of the stunning birds from the Mosaic mood paper. I'm no Bill Oddy ( well know UK bird watching geeky type) but I reckon these are Humming birds ? I may be wrong but that's what i'm going for.

 All you do is add small dots of glue and stick them right onto the window sheet. Just be mindful not to have too much movement and daub glue all over your lovely window.

I do have a step by step YouTube tutorial to share with you how to make this card so you can give it a go. So why not grab a fresh cuppa, get comfy and enjoy the video.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

Product List

Video tutorial            

2 comments:

  1. Lovely use of the Mosaic dsp too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love watching your videos you certainly cheer me up with your infectious laugh, your tutorials are so easy to follow

    ReplyDelete