Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2019

Tiffany inspired favour box.


I love making little boxes to give as gifts and trying all the lovely colours we have at Stampin' Up!. Whilst browsing the Internet my eyes fell upon some Tiffany inspired cakes and instantly I was inspired.

Now my box colours aren't true Tiffany but its the placing together of the Coastal Cabana and Whisper White which gives a slight Tiffany inspired feel. Just two colours complementing each other beautifully and looking fresh, elegant and timeless.

A super easy little box which can also be hung if you maybe are doing a craft fair...even if not it looks cute. The finished box part measures 2 x 2 x 1 so you could fit tea lights, soap, jewelry, sweet treats ... lots of lovely goodies can go inside.

I used a variety of my beloved Stampin' Up! punches for this project. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my punches so quick, helping me create my projects in less time and easy to use... no big shot required here !!

I do have a step by step tutorial video for you to follow and create one for yourself. I have left the measurements below and you can purchase any of the items I used by clicking the photo links below.

So why not create one of these pretty favour boxes with me today ? Go grab a brew, get cozy and enjoy the video.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

Product List
Measurements

Cut card to 8 1/4 x 5" score on long side AND short side with same measurements, 1/2", 1 1/2, 3 1/2 and 4 1/2"
Cut white front layer to 1 7/8 x 1 7/8"
cut coloured top layer to 1 3/4 x 1 3/4"
Cut and construct box as per youtube video link above xx

2 comments: