Pages

Wednesday 6 February 2019

File folder stationary set.

I just love making stationary...I like buying it too but making it can be a bit cheaper on my budget ! I created this cute file folder stationary set with just one sheet of 12 x 12 card stock and some DSP. Great to swap, or gift or for those awesome craft fairs. These are also great additions to journals and planners.

The design is nothing new I simply made it my own by taking the general concept and changing it up to fit what I wanted to go inside. You can do the same learn the basic principle then change it up to suit your own needs.

I have a full process Video tutorial to share with you how to make this file folder and how I turned it into a stationary set.

So give it a try all the measurements are listed below. Go grab a cuppa, get comfy and enjoy the video.

happy stamping xx Amanda

                  

Measurements

Cut card to 8 1/2 x 12"
on long side score at 2, 5 1/2, 5 3/4, 9 1/2 and 9 3/4"
turn to short side and score at 1 and 7 1/2"
Cut and form file as per youtube video above.
NB* on the flaps score each with a 1/4" score from the inside edge out see video for full explanation.
Flaps cut card to 3 5/8 x 2 1/2"
Flap dsp pieces cut four at 3 3/8 x 2 1/4"
Front pocket DSP cut to 6 1/4 x 1 3/4"
front flap cut two at 6 1/4 x 2"


4 comments:

  1. You make it look easy! Also, you have a great laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make it look easy. Also you have a great laugh. Always enjoy your videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your videos. You do a great job demonstrating how to make the projects. I check your blog every day and love it. I think you have the cutest giggle.
    Helen Wainwright US

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great project. I added a 3x4 envelope to the middle to hold some little cards and envelopes. Thanks for sharing this project. :)

    ReplyDelete