Pages

Thursday 7 February 2019

Stampin' Up! Be Mine stitched framelits REVIEW


Its rare I review a product before I have a project but this set of framelits is pure heaven. Be mine stitched framelits dies... wow what a mouth full ! ... is a 16 piece set of utter joy. The versatility of this set is amazing and coming up with varying combinations of hearts and shapes entertained me for a while I can tell you.
In all seriousness the set is stunning and cuts beautifully. On more detailed dies I simply add a piece of scrap paper to my sandwich and everything just cut perfect.

Hearts are a universal shape, a staple for any crafty collection. They are not to be relegated to the season of Valentines but to be used all year round ...I mean we love everyone all year don't we ?. Different colours can incur different moods and reasons for our cards or projects. 

I am lazy when it comes to die cutting but this set has me wanting to cut heaps of them in all different colours. I would recommend the self adhesive sheets when cutting the more delicate ones, only because its less stress and just makes your life easier. 

So if you wondered about getting this set I would say what are you waiting for ...still not sure ? check out my Youtube video review for a more detailed look at these dies..I'm sure that will help you decide.

So grab a cuppa, get comfy and press play on my video.

Happy Stamping xxx Amanda

Product List
            

No comments:

Post a Comment