Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2019

Floating sentiment card...


I am really trying to step out of my comfortable subtle pink palace ... I tend to lean towards pink an awful lot in my crafting and really ? there are other colours Amanda! So I am really trying to add more colour range. Its not easy for me but here we have some Green tones and some pretty Daffodil delight yellow.

I just love Garden Impressions DSP and used it here to line the inside of my card and used small amounts on the front. The idea here is we have a large peep hole so the DSP shows through. A fantastic DSP pack as there are many colour possibilities with the bright and varied patterns.

My peep hole has a ....floating sentiment ....what fun ! To create this I use the happy thinlit from the Merry Christmas set. I cut three and layered them, then attached it carefully to a thin strip of acetate which I sandwiched between my peephole and its outer thinlit scalloped boarder. Sounds fancy but its pretty basic.

I felt we needed a bit more to break up the white so reached for my trusty bitty blooms punch... perfect for when you just need a little something . I punched six flowers in white inked the edges in Mango Melody and added green enamel dots to each to make them pop a little.

A really lovely card I do hope you will give it a try. The "floating" on acetate idea could be used for anything if you just add some imagination.

I have listed the products used below each photo links directly to my online store simply click and shop .... it couldn't be easier. 

Happy stamping xxx Amanda


Product List

1 comment:

  1. OMG that is just so pretty. And please, could we have a video on this one, please as I don't know how you got "happy" to float. Yes, a beginner. Thank you Amanda.

    ReplyDelete