Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2019

Stampin' up! NEWS ! new Sale-A-Bration items


A little late to the show perhaps but today I shared my collection of the 2nd release Sale-A-bration items. I keep my principles and had to wait for these untill I could earn them for free same as customers.

I have to say they are amazing...and FREE ... be still my sScrimpy heart. I do love FREE goods. Whay not take a look at my short video sharing some of the new items ...my favourite is the Painted Seasons bundle as you get the stamp set AND the 12 x 12 DSP ..what a great deal!

Sale -A-bration is here for just one more month so dont miss out on those lovely items while they are here. Links to each of the new products are listed below for you so you can take a peek at how fabulous they are.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

                           


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment