Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Sweetest thing gift set


My Stampin' Selections kit for February sold out fast ! and no wonder the How sweet it is suite is just delightful. With its cute DSP with lots to cut out and the fun bright colours there is plenty to love.


Every month with each of my product based kits I give my customers a PDF class sheet of inspiration, projects to try, Including instructions. Now to keep these " EXCLUSIVE" I rarely share these anywhere but with the kit customers. 


Today I am giving you a little peek. an insight if you like into the cute projects I create specially to go with the kits I sell. This set isn't ALL I sent them this month its just a peek... they got another project which I'm not sharing ...its just for them.

I love to give inspiration to go with my kits and so along with the product your is essence getting a free class too.... and all for just £21.00 posted. If you would like to join my kit club you can message me via email HERE to be added to my monthly customer list.

Be sure and keep an eye out for my Next kit launching on March 1st.

Here are the products used in these three projects.... kits are just £21.00 and a great way to get a share of all the products at a budget price since just the DSP and card is £18.00 on its own .... I know how to make your money go further so try one of my specially selected Stampin Selections next month, when we are having a beautiful kit filled with products from the Floral Romance suite.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda


                                        

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment