Pages

Monday 25 February 2019

Stampers showcase blog hop ...

Happy Monday and welcome to the Stampers Showcase blog hop. This is a brand new hop I just joined and I'm super excited to see how it all unfolds. There are lots of great demos from around the world joining so this should be fun.

I chose the beautiful Lasting Lilly for my card. Lillies are special in my life especially Cala Lillies as they were my bridal bouquet when I married my husband in Las Vegas ten years ago... he recently suprised we with a trip back to where we tied the knot as a valentines gift so I guess I will keep him.

I stamped and fussy cut the lillies and added extra tone and depth by carefully inking in center of the flower, and the edges with sponge daubers. I did the same process with the leaves. Fussy cutting these took me some time, but I always know it will be worth it. Tied with a pretty tripple bow and completed with a sentiment taken from the Daisy delight set we have a pretty card with some bright spring colours


Please hop along to the next person in our blog hop Stephanie Nash from Canada by clicking the next blog button.


Thanks for hopping with us have a great day and.....

Happy Stamping xx Amanda


13 comments:

  1. Lovely card Amanda, I love this set too and can't wait for the framelits to come out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Amanda, The fussy cutting was worth it. Lovely to hop with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that stamp set and the card is beautiful too! Well done Amanda! Thanks so much for participating in the hop! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Amanda, loving your vibrant colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your color combo...just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Amanda! And I love watching your videos too! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning, such a wo wonderful designed card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. I love your colors and style 🌺

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card 😍 love, love, love it 👍

    ReplyDelete