Pages

Monday 25 February 2019

A little note ....


I am on a bit of a mission this month to ensure I have used ALL my current stamp sets. We are all guilty we HAVE to have certain sets , we fall in love on sight ... then use them maybe once ? I want to re share some of my sets in the hope to jog our memories and get us re using sets we have. That way we can justify buying more right ? 

Handwritten is the large background stamp and it is absolutely awesome, perfect for my 
"a little note" card. I wanted a card which I could just send ... not for a birthday or a typical celebration but just to say ...hi !!! I love receiving cards in the mail, I call them SMILES IN THE MAIL and along with my mission to ensure good use of my stamps, I am on a mission to send out some smiles in the mail.

The cute envelopes are made on my envelope punch board using Garden Impressions DSP, although figuring out measurements to end up with a small size. I re discovered my fantastic Crafting Forever set stamping and fussy cutting one of the beautiful pen images just added a cute touch... like someone just wrote the words on the little card.

I do hope you enjoyed this card and please do ensure you go through your collections from time to time and re use sets again to remind yourself why you fell in love with it.

I hope you enjoy this card and will give it a try at home.

Happy Stamping xxx Amanda

                                 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment