Pages

Saturday 10 November 2018

Get your Christmas craft on with Stampin' Up!

 Oh my goodness !!! Christmas really is on the way and I need to get my craft on. Halloween is done, UK Bonfire night celebrations are over, and its now time to focus on some Christmas fun. Today I am sharing some of my top picks for you which I feel are budget friendly and also really fun to use. The first is Dashing Deer... a great versatile set as shown above you can create way more than cards . Why not try some DIY home decor this year and wow you family with your creations... just watch out as they will want you to make them some too.


Happiness and Cheer is the name of this set and to me is what Christmas is all about. Here we have traditional images of children, family and pets coming together to enjoy the festive season. What a great stamp for your hand made Christmas cards this year.

The Joy and Noel set is for those who love a bold statement with little fuss. A great set for creating bold striking cards simply and quickly.


All things bright is just my favourite! With its twinkly colourful fairy lights and great sentiments this set is awesome for card making AND for jazzing up your own Christmas packaging this year. With a co-ordinating punch to match this set you can create simple 3D effect decoration to your cards and packaging to give it that extra POP !

Had made is made with love so lets all get creative this Christmas and spread that stuff around like glitter. Creating is fun and can help you relax after a hard day. Encourage the children to join in have a a crafty day together then sit back and admire your work.

Stampin' Up! have a great range of products to choose from these are just my top pick for you for the week. All products in these samples are listed below for you to browse simply click a product to see it in my online shop.

Have a great weekend and ... Happy Stamping xxxx Amanda


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment