Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

No cut no glue box #100things


I was sat last night in my craft room just creating for fun and thought I would have a try at this origami style paper folded bow. it needs no cutting and no glue either ...amazing right. Its so simple I just had to come and share with you all. I ended up with a big pile of these so now I am going to have to think of a use for them. I will likely fill them with sweetie for an up coming Stampin' Up! event I am attending and give them as gifts.

I will warn you I take no responsibility for the fact you won't be able to stop making these once you get the hang of it. And trust me it really is super easy once you have done the first one you will be off.

I do have a step by step tutorial for this I advise you watch it through ..then watch again and pause at each step and follow each fold.

Have fun !!!! and happy stamping xxx Amanda

                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment