Pages

Friday 19 October 2018

Christmas coffee cup embellishments #100things

So I had a few hours off work to just play with my craft supplies and I came up with these awesome hand made embellishments. I used the Coffee cafe bundle and brought it into the festive period making Christmas coffee cups. I mixed and matched with my Christmas craft supplies all are listed below.

These fab embellishments have lots of uses. You could use them for craft fair hot chocolate pouches, as a card embellishment, gift tags, scrapbooking, journaling or make a gift card holder for a coffee shop. 

I really did have fun creating these and I did do a fun video tutorial for you to follow along with. So go grab a coffee, get comfy and enjoy the video.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda


   

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment