Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Blended seasons friendship card.


Earlier today my blog post shared about the new Colour your season bundle... well here is my first creation using the set. I went for a friendship card in pretty Summer colours. 

I used the new watercolour pencils and the tufted Dynamic embossing folder to create this lovely card. I couldn't resist the copper foil butterflies which are part of the tea room suite..... fluttering around the flowers these add a touch of glamour to an otherwise subtle card.

I do have a fun and full process youtube video for you to follow along to so why not grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video. All products used are listed below simply click to brows them in my online shop.

Have fun creating and ... happy stamping xxx Amanda

                              







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment