Pages

Saturday 24 March 2018

Coffee helps !!!! treat holders


Coffee themed treat holders !! how cute are these ?.... I absolutely loved creating these fun treat cups which I will gift at the up coming Stampin' Up! event. These make great teachers gifts or for co- workers, such fun and most people like coffee right! Even if they don't the Coffee Cafe set has stamps to make shakes so its a win win for those who prefer a cold drink theme too.

I took my inspiration directly from the 2017-2018 Annual catalogue, not only full of great products but fantastic inspiration. I often have a look if I am struggling for ideas ...its my Stampin' Up! bible! I have recently been working on my wish list ensuring I have my favourites and this is a recent purchase for me...I wish I had gotten it sooner its amazing!

There is co-ordinating DSP (designer series paper), but for this project I stamped my own background using the cute coffee bean trio stamp. I created two similar ,but slightly different designs. You can cut the coffee cups just as they are in different colour card, or you can stamp them, then cut them out . The thinlits match the shape of the stamps perfectly making this an easy set to use and helping you create fantastic projects with ease.
I used the mini coffee cup die to cut out the coffee cups in the DSP as its exactly the perfect fit !... I then used these to create fun paper clips ...so its like I have two projects in one here.


I filled my cups with coffee sachets and biscuits and sweets ... perfect for my Stampin' Up! buddies when we get to meet up in April.. and yep we will need lots of coffee as no doubt we will be up to the small hours having fun and chatting ... super excited!!! 

I do have a fun step by step tutorial for you to follow on my YouTube and all the products I used are listed below. You don't need ALL of them these are just what I used .... the main feature is the bundle that's where the fun lies.... 

So go grab yourself a cup of real coffee , get comfy and enjoy the video.

                                   
Happy stamping xxxx Amanda


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment