Pages

Thursday 22 March 2018

Tutorial bundles available ... anywhere in the world !


I have been super busy over the last few months ironing out my monthly kits and online classes. I have been asked time and time again if these are available internationally and so here I am offering my tutorials to everyone. 

As some back ground I am Amanda Charlesworth, brand name scrimpingmommy. I am classed as a leading UK demo holding over all position of number 12, 11 for sales and 8 for leadership all reached in just over 12 months of being a demo. I am prolific on YouTube and this will not end these are EXTRA exclusive tutorials aimed at helping creators to formulate classes and workshops or expand on their crafty card making catalogue. I have extensive experience at creating kits of all kinds and these tutorials are un complicated, yet specially formulated to home in on the suites and bundles on show to their best. A great aid in selling these sets if you are a demonstrator like myself, and a great way to show how to use these sets if you are a customer struggling to think of ideas or a class teacher needing to save time. Or you could gift these to your customers.

I am now ready to offer two different tutorial bundles for sale which DO NOT include product. Thus making them available to anyone,  anywhere.

My FIRST BUNDLE is a six card tutorial only bundle in PDF form the March bundle focuses on the Fruit basket suite available today, this includes

1. Photographic reference for each card.

2. Easy to follow basic instructions with all language is in English and sizing in inches.

The PDF was created for my monthly kit so my kit customers get this free. However, there are NO shares of the samples on my blog, YouTube or Pinterest. They still remain exclusive except my kit club customer base.

I am offering this PDF download to anyone and you may use this as you wish, as a free customer gift, to help prepare for classes or just for personal use. I have no stipulation on what you do with the tutorial once purchased. The cost of this is £5.00 payable via paypal or bank transfer. if you wish to order the bundle email me at amandacharlesworth08@gmail.com



My SECOND BUNDLE is a full on line class based on the Apron of Love bundle with six card samples to follow and two technique tutorials. This class includes product for my UK customers but international paper crafters or demos based anywhere can purchase also. Available from March 31st at a cost of £15.00 This class includes :-

1. Full downloadable PDF instruction sheet including all photographic references, instructions and sizes for six cards.

2. Video tutorial for six cards.

3. Video tutorial showing two stamping or card making techniques, tips or tricks.

4. Exclusivity as none of these will be seen on my blog, YouTube or Pinterest.

5. Artistic freedom to use as you please except to RE SELL IN ITS FULL FORM as if its your own work, or share the videos elsewhere on social media platforms. You may recreate and share finished projects, you may use to formulate a class or for your own benefit.

If you wish to order this tutorial and video bundle email me here amandacharlesworth08@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment