Pages

Thursday 8 February 2018

Miniature Lindt choc bunny box

I love these mini chocolate bunnies from Lindt and so does my little girl. So I picked a few up whilst out shopping, once home decided to create a teeny tiny box to put them in. And so came up with this little treasure which is measured to fit one in nicely.

I used the We must celebrate stamp set and carefully cut away the bunny image from the collection so I could stamp it alone. The medium stitched oval shape thinly makes the perfect surround for this image.

I used some pretty ditty DSP from the Myths and Magic DSP to break up the yellow .... I like bold colours but wow Daffodil delight is bright.

Finished off with a ribbon from my ribbon share... whose exact name I totally forgot.... all makes for a cute and easy to make box which can be stored folded flat until use.

I hope you enjoyed this project and will try it at home. I do have a full step by step tutorial on Youtube for you to follow. Measurements and products used are below. So grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video.

                                         
Measurements:-
cut card to 7 x 6 1/2" score on long side at 1 5/8 , 3 1/4, 4 7/8, 6 1/2"
on long side score at 1/2, 2 1/8, 4 3/8, and 6"
DSP panels measure 1 3/8 x 2"

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment