Pages

Friday 9 February 2018

Small easy origami gift pouch

I just love origami, never had much luck with it as my hand eye co-ordination isn't the best. My husband says I couldn't hit a bus with an elephant as he thrashes me at pool overtime. But This origami treat pouch was a treat make, real easy, even I could do it. So I had to come share so you can try it too.

I found instructions on Pinterest and followed along until I could do it alone. This is an old old design but its such fun. I used the bright bold Tutti Fruitti DSP with lots of sheets in the stack I can make a lot off these for little money. 

These are small but big enough to hold a tea light or sweets or mini soaps, maybe a mini lipgloss. So the possibilities are endless for small gifts or swaps and so forth.

I added a teeny tiny sentiments taken from the Apron of love set ... you must look close at this set we have an I love stampin sentiment in there too ... perfect.

So all you need do is ensure your paper is square, the size doesn't matter, and then come follow my step by step YouTube tutorial. Products used are listed below. So grab a brew get comfy and enjoy the video.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

                                    
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment