Pages

Monday 26 February 2018

14 lollipop treats from one 12 x 12 sheet

Sometimes we need a cheap quick gift and this one here is perfect. I am adding these to my customer thank you packs this month as a little extra. These could also be greater your child's class mates, or in party bags, in a crafty swap or added to a card your sending. Either way these are super simple, fast and economic to make .

I used the Tutti Frutti DSP as I wanted to show it off ...but 12 x 12 sheets are faster to make these with as you simply cut the full length into 2" strips then each strip cut to 5" .. minimal waste and fast results.

I created a quick hand cut sentiment then added a hand stamped them punched out strawberry using the super cute fruit basket bundle... stamp and punch set. I just adore teeny tiny embellishments like these as they are cute and versatile. You can do heaps with these mini punches.

I do have a fun to watch step by step Youtube tutorial for you to watch so you can craft along and create these fun treats with me. Products used are listed below. So grab ab are, get comfy and enjoy the video.

Happy stamping xxx Amanda

                                   

Measurements:- 5" x 2" score at 2 - 2 1/4 - 4 1/4 and 4 1/2" .. the smaller flap attaches to the back to form the cover . Punch a small hole between the 2 and 2 1/4" score marks to insert lolly stick.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment