Pages

Saturday 27 January 2018

Easy Valentine sweet gift pouch





Happy Saturday everyone... I'm getting my craft on today creating projects to share for next week. On project I would like to share is this really easy Valentines sweet treat gift. A simple pouch holds four inexpensive chocolate hearts. These are presented in a cello bag with a pretty topper. A great gift for any time but especially as the Valentines period is near.

I was inspired by a photo I saw on Instagram by another demo called Lady and her stamps, whom I think may be from America. I loved her project, I thought it was cute and a great idea and so created mine after seeing hers. I had no measurements to go by so my version is created using measurements I made up to fit the chocolate hearts I had purchased.

I think this small gift turned out great and plan to make several for my daughter to hand out at school. I have a step by step YouTube tutorial for you to follow so you can try this yourself. measurements and products used are listed below.

I would be really grateful if you took a minute to follow my blog for further posts and also if you enjoy my video click like, subscribe and click the bell icon to get notifications of new videos.

So for now grab a brew, get comfy and enjoy the video...


                                   

Happy Stamping xx Amanda

Measurements:-
Cut card to 4 1/4 x 8" .. on short side score at 1/2" and 1", on long side score at 3 1/4", 3 3/4" 7", 71/2" cut and construct as per youtube video.
Treat topper cut card to 3 1/4" x 1 1/2" score at 1/2"

Product List

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable!! What a cute idea! I just wish Stampin Up' would come up with a die for those pandas. I hate fussy cutting things. (Hint, Hint: Are you listening Stampin' Up??)

    ReplyDelete