Pages

Sunday 28 January 2018

February Stampin' Selections kit


We have another fantastic kit for you this month full of inspirational Stampin' Up! products to get your creative juices flowing. The price is still £21.00 inc post and packing, UK only.

This months kit is focused on the Petal Passion suite... which I keep miss naming Petal Palette, this is actually the name of the stunning stamp set which goes with the suite.

So here are the deals for this month and then below you will find a full kit break down. If you purchase the kit this month you will earn an exclusive five card PDF tutorial. If you purchase the kit and order the stamp set at the same time, you earn the PDF tutorial AND a Sale-A-Bration free item of your choice. Order the kit, the stamp AND matching thinlits and save 10% on the bundle plus earn the PDF tutorial, Sale-A-bration free item and an extra free gift from me. 

The stamp set is a double box set and available as a bundle ( shown below) or on its own at £32.00.
February Stampin' Selections contents:- 

1. Petal passion DSP 12 x 12 half pack
2. Coloured A4 card pack ( Tranquil tide, pool party, powder pink) two of each.
3. Petal passion Memories and more sample card pack approx 8 cards
4. One Stampin' spritz complete with Pool Party custom made coloured spritz contents.
5. Pool party 3/8" shimmer ribbon, two yards.
6. Touches of nature wooden elements, sample pack.
7. White organza satin edge ribbon, two yards.
8. Subtles enamel shapes, sample pack.
9. Window sheet, one 12 x 12 sheet.
10. Basic black 12 x 12 card stock three sheets.
11. Hand made embellishment pack, minimum four hand made co-ordinating embellishments.

To order your kit simply drop me an email HERE or contact me on Facebook HERE
Payments are via Paypal or direct bank transfer. Order cut off date is the 20th February. I aim to have all kits posted by the third week in the month. If you wish to order a stamp set this will be ordered via a workshop style order in your name and as such can be shipped to me and added to your kit, waiting times would be longer than ordering direct but as your kit will ship on the third week of the month I would ensure its here in time.

Please note these offers are only available through me Amanda Charlesworth and I am acting in my capacity as an Independents Stampin' Up! demonstrator, the kits/ and or offers are in no part anything to do with Stampin' Up!, this is exclusive to me and not endorsed by Stampin' Up! Your contract of purchase is with me. Kit items are non returnable to Stampin' Up! 







1 comment:

  1. Amanda
    If I get February's kit can I purchase other items through you to boost the price up to £45 in order that I can get a SAB product?

    ReplyDelete