Pages

Saturday 29 January 2022

Mixed media card inspiration

 Happy Saturday

I LOVE my Saturdays I have the laziest day and try take stock of my week and just rest.

Yesterday I shared quite a lengthy video, link is below. It's in two halves so you can skip bits or run it on x2 speed. I gave a quick share of the cards I made using the  Papercraft Society kit and a fab mixed media card tutorial.

Here are some of the backgrounds I achieved.. Like many I am still learning with this fun product.

I love how each print is unique. I use these far card backgrounds these turn a meh card to a wow piece of art card.


You can make your own little piece of art so easily with this fun kit why not watch my tutorial it will help inspire so grab a brew and get comfy enjoy the video.

x Amanda 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment