Pages

Friday 28 January 2022

Scrimpingmommy is back and with Papercraft Society goodies to share !

 Hello Hello

How fantastic to be back in blog land and with a big bang too. I have some fabulous cards to share all thanks to the Papercraft Society. I was sent the Papercraft Society January kit box by Craft stash UK to see what I thought. I'm going to share a un opening video link at the bottom of this page.


 

So here is what the box and contents looked like when I opened them and oh my goodness I was bowled over with the contents you can see the full list by clicking here. I can say I was a tad excited when I saw just how much is in there !

So I couldn't wait to dive in and quickly and easily created two cards right away. I'm sharing these here today and as I create more I will continue to share here and on my Pinterest board follow that via this blue link.

So here are my cards I hope you love them as much as I enjoyed creating them. 




Everything I used is in the January Papercraft Society box which you can purchase HERE. So fo a close up view of what is in this amazing kit take a look at my un boxing video on YouTube. Bue sure and leave a comment of what you think.

Happy crafting xxxx Amanda


 

 
Disclaimer Some of the product links used are affiliated, these do not cost you extra but by using them I will receive a small % of the sales which then help me to continue bringing you great free YouTube tutorials. Thank you so much for the support of my channel. 
x Amanda 

2 comments:

  1. So lovely to see you bloggin again Amanda and what amazing cards you've made they're beautiful. I'm so pleased for you and look forward to see more going forward. Go you! xx
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete